The reading week is a welcome pause for me as I have had a major issue in my personal life that has meant I have not been well enough to priorities my studies. I am planning to use this week to catch up so that I have all my blogs published and up to date.
My goal for this week is to read the following:
To read the Design Thinking Playbook from the Ideation and Reflective practice reading list. I have had more experience in Agile and already done more research, so I am not going to focus on that element of the course this week.
- Adding deadlines or timings to the tasks on my Kanban board
- Academic reading either a journal article or a reference book each week to inform my practice.
- Setting myself a weekly goal
- Learn a new piece of software or technique in each sprint
- Build relationships with my peers
- Putting my opinion forward in the Webinars
- Asking the tutors when I need support or direction
- Spending so much time trying to find reference online
- Discuss my ideas at inception
- Having notes in multiple places
- Not writing up my journal entries on time
- Scope creep
- Taking online tutorials
- Downloading and experimenting with new tools
- Contributing to the discussion forums
Lewrick, M., Link, P. and Leifer, L., 2018. The design thinking playbook. Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, pp.1-40.
(2015). What is a Retrospective? [Online]. Agile Alliance. Available at: http://www.agilealliance.org/glossary/heartbeatretro [Accessed 07 April 2021].
Elliott, T., 2021. https://www.pexels.com/photo/books-on-brown-wooden-shelf-4440123/. [image].